GDPR – INFORMATION OBLIGATION CONTRATORS, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTACT PERSONS
The administrator of your personal data is Holo4Med Spółka Akcyjna, based in Białystok at ul. Sienkiewicza 110, 15-005 Białystok, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Białystok, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number: 0000956607, NIP: 9662141827, REGON: 386708665, hereinafter referred to as „Holo4Med” or „Administrator”.
DATA PROTECTION INSPECTOR
Regarding the protection of your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Inspector appointed by the Administrator at the following e-mail address:IOD@holo4med.com . Information about data processing is also available atwww.holo4med.com/dane-osobowe in the Personal Data Protection tab in Holo4Med.
Purposes and legal basis for data processing
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Conclusion, implementation and performance of the contract concluded with you (if you remain a party to such a contract). The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 section 1 letter b) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation data), hereinafter referred to as „GDPR”).
- Verification of your ability to act on behalf of an entity that is a party to the contract concluded with the Administrator, including concluding and performing the contract on behalf of such an entity. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 section 1 letter f) GDPR.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on the Administrator in connection with the conclusion and implementation of a contract to which you are a party or to which the entity on behalf of which you act is a party. These obligations may include, among others: accounting and accounting settlements, including taxes. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 section 1 letter c) GDPR.
- Protection of the Administrator’s legitimate interests consisting in the possibility of pursuing claims or defending against claims arising from the concluded contract, including through court proceedings conducted based on the provisions of the Civil Code, the Penal Code or other relevant legal regulations (basis: Article 6 section 1 letter f) GDPR).
Source of origin and scope of data
Your personal data, as a party to the contract concluded with the Administrator, were obtained directly from you. If you act on behalf of another entity, e.g. as a representative or contact person, your data was transferred to the Administrator by this entity or obtained directly from you.
The scope of personal data processed may include ordinary data in the form of name and surname, official position/function held, place of employment and contact details (telephone number, e-mail address) and personal data available in the KRS register of entrepreneurs, e.g. PESEL number of members of the bodies.
About recipient data
The recipients of personal data may be authorized employees of the Administrator and other persons acting under the Administrator’s authority, courts and other public authorities authorized to receive your data on the basis of relevant legal provisions. The data may be made available to entities with which the Administrator has concluded a Processing Agreement or has otherwise legalized the processing of your data.
About the period of data storage
Your personal data will be stored for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed specified in the Section Purposes and legal basis for data processing:
- In the case of data processed for the purposes specified in points 1 and 2 above. Section – for the duration of the contract and the time necessary for its implementation and settlement.
- In the case of data processed for the purpose specified in point 3 above. Section – for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the event giving rise to an accounting or tax obligation occurred.
- n the case of data processed for the purpose specified in point 4 above. Section – until the termination of cooperation, and in the case of ongoing proceedings, for the duration of such proceedings until their final conclusion or until the limitation period for claims arising from the concluded contract expires.
Rights related to data processing
You have the following rights: a) access to your data and receiving a copy thereof; b) rectification (correction) of your personal data; c) restrictions on the processing of personal data; d) deletion of personal data; e) object to processing (in the case of processing based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR); f) submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office,if it is determined that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Providing data processed for the purpose indicated in point 1 of the SectionPurposes and legal basis for data processing constitutes a condition for concluding and implementing the contract. Failure to provide them will result in the inability to conclude the contract.
Providing data processed for the purposes indicated in point 3 above. The section remains a statutory requirement and is mandatory. The consequence of not providing data to the required extent will be the inability to conclude the contract and settle it.
Transferring data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling, regarding you.